Wednesday 3 November 2010

Help me raise money for Children in Need

I can't run a marathon, I can't bake all that well, but what I can do is sell my book to all of you vampire lovers to raise money for Children in Need this year. Even if it is just one or two copies, that is enough to help House of Horror get to our target of £200 which will beat last years pledge.

So if you have a spare $20 hiding in your pocket or down the back of sofa somewhere, please consider buying my book Rosella ~ Forbidden Love, as ALL proceeds are going to Children in Need. You can click HERE and a copy will be sent out immediately.

Alternatively, if you would like to make a small donation, please click the donation button. A donationa as small as a dollar or pound would be gratefully appreciated.

If you get a moment, please share or blog about this post to get the word out. I am hoping to sell at least 5 copies of this book. Please help me get to that goal.






No comments:

Post a Comment