Wednesday 30 September 2009

So, OK. I am new to blogging!!

I have tried several times to blog and never once kept it up for more than a few days. I think now I have become an editor, I need to get my ezine out there more and maybe this is the way to do it.

So why are you really here? I hear you all whispering.

Well.

I am the editor of House of Horror ezine www.houseofhorror.org.uk and I would like all of you great writers out there to come visit us and take a look around. I thought I would use this blog to tell you what is going on with us up at the old horror house.

Come meet the staff -

Me, House Madam!

Shane McKenzie - co-editor and occasional artist

Charlotte Emma Gledson - Poetry Editor

Kaolin Fire - Anthology cover artist

Lucas Pederson - Special Edition Print issue cover artist

So come, come take a tour of our humble home. Join in all the fun. We'd love to have you over for dinner some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment